Monday, May 17, 2010

Holding the crown for twenty-ten...

It's been a minute since i posted something, and i just read a post on somebody's "shoe of the year" so it motivated me to post my top shoe of 2010. We all know the foamposites are on fire right now, and the previous releases were fresh, but in my opinion, these are the flyest of ALL. The pearl white/Black/True red colorway is too dope for word's. These one time exclusives will be released to the general public sometime in 2010, so don't sleep on 'em, you'll regret that move...

On another note, i just copped the White on white, 25th anniversary XI's. Imma keep those on ice and break em out NEXT summer, My sneaker game is OD, so that's nothing for me. You know my motto... Cop 'em, Stock 'em, THEN rock 'em. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment